Are you looking for a fun and educational activity to help your Girl Scouts practice their Girl Scout Law? Look no further than our FREE printable Girl Scout Law Hands Activity!
This activity gives each Scout a chance to practice the Girl Scout Law through hands-on, visual learning. By printing the activity sheet provided, each girl will have the opportunity to explore the meaning of each law while using her very own hands to show what it looks like!
- Print the activity sheet provided.
- Instruct each girl to hold up their hands and explain what the Girl Scout Law “hands” mean to them.
- While each girl is explaining, have her show you with her hands what she is saying.
- Record each girl’s explanation so they can share their thoughts with the group.
- Have each girl draw their own hand or cut out the ones provided.
- Have each girl glue her hands onto the paper and write her explanation for each law underneath.
- Discuss each girl’s interpretation of the laws and encourage them to come up with their own ideas.
Download our FREE Printable Activity Sheet
Click the link below to download and print our FREE Girl Scout Law Hands Activity!
We hope you and your Girl Scout troop have a great time with this activity! Not only is it a great way to practice the Girl Scout Law, but it also encourages your Scouts to think critically about the meaning of each law and come up with their own interpretations.