The Personal Fitness Merit Badge is a great way to stay healthy and learn lifelong fitness habits. The Merit Badge Pamphlet includes information to help Scout’s complete the requirements for the Personal Fitness Merit Badge.
The Personal Fitness Merit Badge has a set of requirements that must be completed in order to earn the merit badge. These requirements include:
- Complete a physical fitness examination at a doctor’s office
- Take part in a physical fitness program
- Perform a set of exercises at least 3 times a week
- Demonstrate and explain proper techniques and safety for 10 physical fitness activities
- Create a fitness plan
The Personal Fitness Merit Badge Pamphlet provides resources for Scouts to help them complete the requirements. These include:
- Links to helpful websites and online tools
- Information on proper nutrition and hydration
- Instructions on how to use a heart rate monitor
- Tips for setting and achieving fitness goals
The Personal Fitness Merit Badge Pamphlet is available for free as a printable PDF. The PDF includes everything you need to complete the Personal Fitness Merit Badge, from the requirements to the resources. Download the PDF now and get started towards achieving the Personal Fitness Merit Badge.