Edible Fire Snack Activity (FREE PRINTABLE ACTIVITY)
Are you looking for a fun and easy family activity that will keep your kids entertained and learning? Look no further than this Edible Fire Snack Activity! This free printable activity includes step-by-step instructions that show your kids how to construct an edible fire-themed snack with just a few simple supplies. It’s sure to be a hit with your little ones, and best of all, it’s totally free!
What You’ll Need:
- Graham Crackers
- Chocolate chips or melted chocolate
- Any other fire-themed toppings, such as cinnamon-sugar, gingerbread crumbs, or graham cracker crumbs
- Gather all of the ingredients and supplies on the list above.
- Spread the graham cracker in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Top the graham crackers with marshmallows and any other fire-themed toppings (cinnamon-sugar, gingerbread crumbs, graham cracker crumbs).
- Melt the chocolate chips or melted chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth.
- Spread the melted chocolate over the marshmallows.
- Pop the tray into the oven and bake at 350˚F for 5-7 minutes, or until the marshmallows are puffed and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Enjoy your Edible Fire Snack!
Get the Free Printable Activity Here:
Click here to access the free printable activity! Happy learning and snacking!