Christmas is always a magical time of year for kids! Do you want to have some fun with your kids this Christmas season? Then, Who Wants to be a Santa-aire is the perfect game for you and your family to play!
Who Wants to be a Santa-aire is a classic Christmas game that involves lots of scouting and guessing skills. It is the perfect game to get your kids excited for Santa’s arrival and to brush up their Christmas skills. Here’s how to play:
- Gather Supplies – Gather up the necessary items for playing the game, such as scissors, glue, paper, and markers.
- Create Santa Signs – Have your kids create signs with Santa’s “Ho, Ho, Ho!” on them.
- Scout Locations – Go around your neighborhood or city and scout for locations where Santa might be or should go. Think of places like parks, playgrounds, or shopping centers.
- Attach Signs – Have your kids attach the Santa signs they created onto the locations they’ve scouted. This will let Santa know that he should go to those locations and spread some Christmas cheer.
- Start Scouting Again – Once you’ve attached the signs, go back to scouting more locations. Look for places that Santa could leave gifts or candy, like a tree, mailbox, or lamp post.
- Attach More Signs – Have your kids attach these signs to the locations they’ve scouted. This will let Santa know that he should leave gifts or candy at those locations.
Once your kids have gone around the neighborhood and attached all the signs that they’ve created, it’s time to have some fun! Collect the signs that they’ve attached to the various locations and hide them around the house. Then, have your kids search for them and try to guess where Santa might be headed. It’s a great way to make Christmas even more magical and fun!
Who Wants to be a Santa-aire is a fun and creative way to get your kids into the Christmas spirit. With a little bit of scouting and some creativity, your kids will have a blast playing this game and getting ready for Santa’s arrival!