The holiday season is a great time to make new memories with your family and friends. One festive activity you can do together is the Hershey Kiss Holiday Lights Activity. It’s a fun craft that involves making a necklace of Hershey Kisses and turning them into Christmas lights. The end result is a work of art that you can proudly show off to your friends and family.
What you need for this project
- Hershey Kisses (any flavor)
- String or yarn
- Plastic beads (optional)
- Ribbon (optional)
- Cut a piece of string or yarn with a length of your choice. You can make necklaces of different lengths depending on your preference.
- Tie one end of the string to a Hershey Kiss.
- String other Hershey Kisses onto the string. You can space them out as closely or as far apart as you want.
- Once you have the desired length of your necklace, tie a knot at the other end.
- Optional: Add plastic beads or ribbons in between the Hershey Kisses to give the necklace extra color and texture.
- Slide the necklace over your head and you’re set! Enjoy your Hershey Kiss Holiday Lights Necklace.
Where to go for more information
The Hershey Kiss Holiday Lights Activity is a fun and festive craft that you can do with your family and friends. With a little bit of string and a lot of Hershey Kisses, you can create a beautiful holiday necklace that will be sure to bring a smile to everyone’s faces. So get crafting, and have a merry and bright holiday season!