Looking for a delicious homemade gift for a special occasion? Look no further, because baking in a jar is the perfect solution! With a few simple ingredients, you can make and give delicious treats to your family and friends! Plus, by using the free printable activity we provide, you can make your gift even more unique and special.
What you will need:
- Mason jars (or other glass jars)
- Ingredients of your choice for your recipe (flour, sugar, chocolate chips, etc.)
- Free printable activity that we provide
- Choose your favorite cookies, or other baked recipes, for baking in the jar.
- Gather the necessary ingredients for your recipe and measure out each ingredient in the mason jar.
- Print out the free printable activity we provide.
- Attach the printable activity to the jar with a ribbon or tape.
- Give your homemade gift to your special someone!
Popular Baked Recipes in a Jar:
5 DIY Baked Gifts in a Jar with FREE Printable Recipe Tags:
- Cherry Coconut Crumble Bars
- Toffee Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Mix
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
Cookies in a Jar with FREE Printable Recipe Tags:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Gingerbread Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar with FREE Printable Recipe Tags:
- White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- Toffee Chip Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
So get started now and make the perfect homemade gift with these Baked in the Jar Recipes!