Welcome to the world of Movie Making Merit Badge! This badge is a great way to learn about the fundamentals of filmmaking and video production. In this article, you will find out what you need to do to earn the Movie Making Merit Badge and how to complete the required worksheet. So let’s start!
In order to earn the Movie Making Merit Badge, you must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Film or videotape a court of honor, board of review, pack, troop, or patrol meeting; church, school, or community event; or a similar activity.
2. Identify the roles and responsibilities of the producer, director, writer, cinematographer, editor, and sound mixer in the production of a film or video.
3. Describe the purpose and use of a storyboard in the production of film or video.
4. Describe the purpose and use of a script in film or video production.
5. Describe three kinds of scenes used in filmmaking and explain their purposes.
6. Explain how to produce a scene that includes at least 10 characters and includes camera angles, lighting, and sound.
7. Describe the purpose and use of audio in filmmaking and multimedia production.
8. Discuss copyright laws and fair use of intellectual property as they relate to film and multimedia production.
9. Discuss the impact of technology on the film and video industry.
The worksheet for Movie Making Merit Badge can be found in the provided links  and. The worksheet provides an overview of the badge requirements, as well as the specific items that you would need to do to complete the badge. You should also take a look at the Merit Badge Pamphlet  for more information on the Movie Making Merit Badge.
Movie Making Merit Badge is an exciting and rewarding journey. To complete the badge you will need to fulfill the requirements and complete your worksheet. With a little bit of practice and dedication, you will be well on your way to earning this badge!